||Cambridge IGCSE Maths Revision Guide
Author(s): Jim Newall, Tom Bauer, Keith Gordon, Steven Matchett, Chris Pearce & Jayne Roper
Find all the Core and Extended content you need to revise for your IGCSE Maths exam in one place. Revise and practice key skills and difficult topics to make sure you achieve top grades.
- Supports the 2009 Cambridge IGCSE specification.
- Cover both Core and Extended levels in one book. Levels are clearly labelled on the page.
- Revise in a way that suits you best with revision guide pages (maths content) and corresponding workbook pages (practice exam questions) with detachable answers for flexible practice.
- Find key revision points for each topic, supported by worked examples and levelled quick practice questions.
- Know exactly how to get top marks in your exam with worked exam questions that have special emphasis on difficult topics.
- Discover plenty of practice questions, particularly aimed at Extended level, in the write-in workbook section at the back of the book.
- Practise skills to revise effectively and perform on the exam day, with practical guidance, exam technique tips, and clear advice on how to move answers up a grade (grade boosters and progression maps)